Friday, January 23, 2009

Not Too Bad

I'm a photographer, yes. But that definitely doesn't mean I take good pictures of everything. My friend, Anna, is an incredible landscape and architectural photographer (you can see some of her photos here). Me? I just don't have an eye for that kind of work. But when I saw this view from my back porch this evening, I knew I had to give it a shot (that's a hokey pun, isn't it?). It was such a beautiful day today, and the sunset was gorgeous! So although this photo seriously pales in comparison to anything on Anna's site, I didn't think it was too bad (for me, at least!) :-)

1 comment:

Anna said...

you are too sweet. that is a GORGEOUS picture! don't you love sunsets? they always amaze me...the vivid colors, how quickly they appear and disappear within minutes, ...and the clouds...wow! Only our God could create something that beautiful! you did a GREAT job with this picture! :) and yes, you do have the eye for it!