Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green Week

In honor of St. Patty's Day, it's Green Week over on I ♥ Faces. And while my photo this week doesn't have much to do with St. Patrick's Day, it definitely has some fun green in it! These are the boots that GrandPam gave Abby during her last visit there, and she's worn them pretty much non-stop since she got home (including last week with her tutu to ballet...it was super cute!) They really came in handy this particular day when we got several inches of snow.


Make sure you visit I ♥ Faces to see all the fun green photos this week!

9 comments:

April said...

Such a cute shot...my duaghter's name is Abby, too! Good luck in the contest!

4chalseys@blogger said...

Too cute! Love those boots!

Unknown said...

Now, those boots are the COOLEST! Wow! Love your entry! Very fun!

MamaBear said...

What a great shot! My kids have been living in their puddle boots lately because our snow is FINALLY melting.

Kate said...

Great photo! The boots are so cute!

Andrea said...

How fun! I love that your "Green" picture is full of snow. So creative.

Melinda said...

I absolutely adore this photo. Those green boots are just amazing set against the white snow! Beautiful job!

Katarina said...

The boots are perfect for this week's theme. I really like the picture and the expression you managed to capture on her face.

Unknown said...

What an AMAZING picture! Those boots are just too cute :-) love it!