Monday, July 20, 2009

I Hope This Counts!

The theme this week on I &hearts Faces has gone south. Instead of sharing fun face shots, this week is all about feet! I've got lots of sweet tootsie shots from newborn sessions, and I've got plenty of pictures of a little one peeking around Mom and Dad's legs, but none of those was exactly what I was going for this time.

As soon as I saw the theme, I thought of this shot I took a few weeks ago as the bride and the bridal party were getting dressed for the wedding. I adore the contrast that this shot represents...the contrast in size, the contrast in color, but mostly the contrast in life stages. The little ring bearer was just learning to use his feet to take his first steps...and the gorgeous bride was about to walk toward the altar to begin a new life with her husband. LOVE IT!


You can see lots of creative photos for this week's theme by clicking on the button below to visit I &hearts Faces.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I hope they aren't the grooms little black shoes. :)

Alisa Greig said...

this is one of my favorites for sure!!! i hope it counts too! super cute! (if i were the bride i may need this in a large gallery wrap!)

Carrie said...

Oh I think it's a great shot and perfectly applicable! love it!

leslie said...

great idea~ so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Love the "shoes" photo! Adorable!

Aunt Libby

Rebecca said...

soooo cute!! great idea!

Emily Dobson said...

This is a unique shot - I like it! Good light too.

Tricia said...

What a cute take on the theme!

Davis Photography said...

That's so creative! I love it.

Unknown said...

Love it! SO creative!

jaimeL said...

Love your take on this theme! Great job and so precious!