Wednesday, August 25, 2010

wordless wednesday (the artiste)


i suppose i'm blowing the whole concept of "wordless wednesday", but there are several things to note about this event:
  • izzy has NEVER done anything like this.  i walked into the room and literally just stared at her and the decorated wall (and sheet and hands and crib and...) with a look of horror and complete disbelief.
  • jack was napping in the same room, and we quickly learned that he provided izzy with the markers for her, um, artwork (which led to a bit of training and discussion on the "good deeds" part of hebrews 10:24). 
  • but perhaps most importantly, THIS WASN'T EVEN OUR HOUSE!!!!  (more on that later)

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh no!!! Who's house was it? At least the walls were blue anyway... !

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

She's a genius... and so relaxed after a hard day's work!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!! She did enjoy her creative time didn't she!!!

Anna said...

oh. my. word. oh my. my mom just walked up behind me and said, "awwww...is that allison's blog. awwww. look at izzy." i said, mom, look. (pointing) "awwwww" MOM...DO YOU SEE!!??!! FINALLY she was like...oh my! lol! i said...um, this is NOT an "awwww" moment here! i am SO sorry! i cannot imagine. i do want to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely priceless!!
from a loving grandmother who was far, far away from this creative endeavor and not one iota responsible for the clean up. (Please tell me these were washable markers!)

r><> said...

like we have said many times. good thing crayola is washable. can't wait to hear about it NOT BEING YOUR HOUSE! mothers of little ones are never bored. ;D thanks for sharing the antics of your precious little ones!!

Mandy Mc said...

Oh my goodness!!! I can't even imagine everything that went through your head. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

The Taylors said...

Girl, I can hear the spank spoon from all the way across town!