these changes have been described by many as direct attacks on adoption as adoption paints such a beautiful picture of how the lord himself has adopted us into his family. and the only way i know to fight such an attack is through a united front of prayer. that's where we need your help...
starting tonight - even now - please join us in praying intently for these things:
- that the hearts of the presiding officials will be softened and bent toward the children and families affected by these changes
- that the sudden and drastic changes to the adoption procedures in ethiopia will be reversed
- that our family and the other families we also know who are trapped by these changes will be encouraged and strengthened
- that our attorney will feel a sense of urgency to fight for our case
- and that through god's power and for god's glory we will pass court on friday and that micah will finally and legally be OURS.
do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to god.