Monday, April 11, 2011

overheard at our house today

jack screaming from the next room over
me (while running in to see what's happening):  what's wrong, buddy?  what happened?!?
jack:  i bit my shoulder!!!!
me (looking at him with a look of obvious confusion):  i'm sorry, what?  WHO bit your shoulder?
jack:  i did.  oh, it hurts so bad... 
yes, there were some major bite marks.  no, i still don't know how he managed that.  or WHY, for that matter.

isabel (skipping in from playing outside):  mommy, i love you sooo much.
me:  oh honey, i love you so much, too.
isabel (running back outside to play):  i just wanted to come tell you that because i feel so happy.

2 comments:

r><> said...

awwww! I love all of you!! sweet izzy. and j you are definitely talented!

Anna said...

LOVE it! so sweet and so hilarious! :)