Thursday, June 26, 2008

Updates...

Praise the Lord...everyone is healthy! After two weeks in quarantine (with one of those weeks being at my parents for floor-to-ceiling disinfecting at our house!), everyone is well and medicine-free. Hooray!! Jack is doing wonderfully from his surgery on Monday. We think he's finally feeling (and hearing!) better. Here are some of the recent pictures of what the kids have been up to. Make sure you pay attention to Isabel's "hair-raising" shot about halfway through the montage. Oh, and Abigail wants everyone to know that she picked out this song. :-)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Tear jerker round two! Good job!!! Gosh I REALLY miss you all!! I love all those pics! The one of Isabel in the Red Sox shirt is great! Our little one already has Yankees attire...sorry! Kevin called the first born. Hold onto that shirt for second born! Can't wait to add our little dark head munchkin to the mix of blondes!!! Love you all! Aunt BOK

Kenna Clark said...

Allison, your pictures are really beautiful! I found myself crying at the montage on Wyatt and Emery, and I don't even know them! That either means you're extremely talented, or I have issues - let's say both are true. :-)
Your kiddos are just too cute and it was so fun to see Josh make an appearance in the recent photos! I'm glad "health" has returned to your home and it looks like your days are filled with such joy. Hi to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Missing the Five Lewis Crew. Hope all is well.

Love,
Libby and Steve