Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Toy That's Always With Me...


Hi everyone--this is Isabel. I wanted to share with you about the new toy I found recently. I was sitting in my stroller while my family and I were out on a walk, and lo and behold, this new toy popped up right in front of my face. I reached out for it, finally grabbed it, and I've been playing with it ever since! Rumor has it that there's another one of these toys running around here somewhere, but I haven't found it yet. For now I'm content with just the one. :-)

2 comments:

Anna said...

OH she's too cute! i cant wait to see her soon! addie's just found her hands (well, a few weeks ago) and she cant keep them out of her mouth :) fabulous picture by the way!!!

Kenna Clark said...

Have fun with your new "toy," Isabel...it will provide you with countless hours of fun! You're picture is so cute. Tell your Mommy to keep them coming!