Saturday, September 8, 2007

Meet the newest little Lewis...

Well, sort of...

The baby is still warm in my tummy, but here is one of the pictures from our ultrasound this week. For those of you who haven't heard, Josh spent WEEKS trying to convince me (the world's most serious "planner-aheader") not to find out the sex of this baby. At first I simply laughed in his face, but the more I thought about it (and the more he bugged me!), the more I warmed up to the idea. We are so looking forward to that priceless moment when all of our months of waiting are over. And as an extra little treat, my OB told us that he lets the Daddy do the announcement as soon as the baby is born. It will be Josh's big moment!


We have prayed diligently for the health and protection of this baby while he/she is in my tummy, and according to all the pictures and measurements at the ultrasound, God has once again blessed us with a perfectly healthy little one. We (and by "we" I mean "I" since Josh is slacking off on his blogging responsibilities!) will do our best to keep each of you posted on new developments with this baby and with our other two little munchkins.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow...it is just amazing how beautiful all of your children are...including the newest! Just want you guys to know that I love you and pray for you often! Love, Rebecca