Saturday, January 2, 2010

it's a sing-a-long

(sung to the tune of "the 12 days of christmas")

in the first hour of friday, the new year gave to me a weird feeling in my tummy.

in the second hour of friday, the new year gave to me fireworks that won't stop -- and a weird feeling in my tummy.

in the third hour of friday, the new year gave to me volcano vomiting from the weird feeling in my tummy.

in the fourth hour of friday, the new year gave to me nasty i won't share from the violence in my tummy.

in the fifth hour of friday, the new year gave to me kids shouting "MOMMY!!" -- from the weird feeling in their tummies.

in the sixth hour of friday, the new year gave to me three busy potties from the weird feeling in our tummies.

in the seventh hour of friday, the new year gave to me the break of a new day -- but still weird feelings in our tummies.

in the eighth hour of friday, the new year gave to me 13 filthy sheets and a whole host of laundry.

in the ninth hour of friday, the new year gave to me a bug of a new kind as it moved down from my tummy.

in the tenth hour of friday, the new year gave to me pretty perky kids but a mom with a rotten tummy.

in the eleventh hour of friday, the new year gave to me a super-duper hubs who allowed my bed to comfort me.

in the twelfth hour of friday, the new year gave to me a start on my new diet from THE WEIRD FEELING IN MY TUMMY!!

(stay tuned for the rest. it's so not over.)

3 comments:

Anna said...

oh no! i knew something was wrong! i'm so sorry and i REALLY hope you're feeling better!!! love and hugs!

The Taylors said...

Oh dear sweet friend, I am so sorry for you and your sick family. That is a nightmare!

Julie Shaw said...

i am impressed that you can be that creative with that weird feeling in your tummy!!! Hope you feel better