Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Sneak Peek for the Bs

Speaking of autumn beauties, I got a real treat last weekend when I shot a session with this family:

The Little Bs couldn't have been any cuter, and it was so much fun watching the interactions between these three...

Brook had asked for some pictures of her and the hubby, so once we wrapped up shots of the little men, the three of them "chillaxed" in the car beside us while we knocked out a few last photos. (Brook, is that how you spell chillaxed? Does chillaxed even have a "correct" spelling? I mean, it's not even a real word!)

Hee-hee.

This next part was so much fun for me!! I'm used to running, chasing, squatting to the height of 24 inches, and pulling out the 'ole "there's a monkey in my camera" trick. So when all I had in front of me were two people who actually come up past my knees (and who probably weren't too impressed with the monkey game), I got to practice some different types of shooting. LOVED IT! Of course, who wouldn't have? I mean, look at these two!

They were total troopers and did whatever I asked them to do. They didn't even flinch when I told them "just one more picture" about 13 times!
Thanks guys, and I'll have the full gallery to you soon!

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! This is almost too much for me to handle. Can't wait to see the rest. Great job so far girl AND the most fun/relaxing photo shoot the Taylor's have had to date! You rock!